Based On : 2 Sharing
Tell us your requirements
and one of our expert agents
will contact you
San Francisco, Las Vegas & Los Angeles HolidayDeparture Dates : Selected dates in 2020
Experience the stunning West Coast of the USA including California & Nevada with this triple centre holiday to San Francisco, Las Vegas & Los Angeles. A thrilling 13 night adventure with all flights, luxury hotels and transfers included.
Begin with direct flights from Heathrow on United Airlines to San Francisco. On arrival transfer the 20km or so and arrive at the 4* Serrano Hotel in Union Square, part of the Kimpton chain of boutique hotels and enjoy free continental breakfast daily for 2 passengers.
After 4 nights in San Francisco, transfers back to the airport and take a short flight east to Las Vegas. Transfer from the airport to the largest hotel in the world, the fabulous 4.5* MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, proudly located right in the heart of the Vegas strip where you will spend 5 nights.
Transfer back to Vegas airport and fly direct to Los Angeles, where upon arrival we have arranged transfers to your final hotel, the superb 4* Hilton Universal City (close to Universal Studios hence the name). Its 4 nights to finish here.
Transfer back to the airport and fly direct home on United Airlines to London Heathrow.
This incredible itinerary is available to you call us on our local rate number above or fill out an enquiry form online and one of our travel experts will work their magic for you.
What is Included in Your San Francisco, Vegas & L.A Holiday
- Return direct flights with United Airlines with all internal flights, all current airport taxes and surcharges
- 4 nights accommodation at a 4* Serrano Hotel San Francisco staying in a standard room with currently complimentary continental breakfast daily for 2 passengers*
- 5 nights accommodation at 4* MGM Grand Hotel staying in a Deluxe Room
- 4 nights accommodation at 4* Hilton Universal City Los Angeles staying in a Standard Room
- All hotel taxes and surcharges
- All transfers included
*Breakfast can be withdrawn by hotel at any time as it is currently a free offer run by them until further notice.
Quote Reference : TMF171